Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Camera-Critters #50

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. We hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.

30 comments:

Alan Pulley said...

I've got baby piglets this week!

Linda said...

Good morning, my post is about the mallard ducks seen on the bay this week.

Reader Wil said...

Cats are my favourite animals! I must have been a cat in my previous life! LOL. Thanks Misty Dawn for being such a wonderful host.

Tink *~*~* said...

Hope everyone is having a good weekend -

Happy Critturday,
Tink *~*~*

Now Playing at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Sanibel Seagull Smiles

Susan at Stony River said...

Happy weekend, and thank you for a fun meme to look forward to every week.

I've put up 'city chickens' (pigeons)...looking forward to spring bringing out a wider range of birds!

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring everyone! It's not here yet, but it's on its way. I've posted a picture of a deer.

Thank you, Misty Dawn, for this great site!

Dina said...

Shalom to everyone. Enjoy your animals and enjoy your new season, whether it be spring or autumn. Here around Jerusalem it is definitely spring today. Ask the dog!

Cath said...

Halloooooo!

I got some critters this week and it is good to play again.
Off to see some more.

Anonymous said...

Galapagos tortoises featured this week!

i beati said...

always fun- have to work today but hope to see some goodies first Sandy

Snap said...

Good morning everyone. Today I have a very special Grizzly Bear.

Anonymous said...

Hi! My entry's up! Happy CC!

Pamela said...

Its my first time to play in the Camera Critters play ground.

I love everyones photos....it made me smile big this morning to see everyones babies. I miss mine.

hugs!
ps. Lily is my sisters baby......I have to be content to be an auntie for now.

Rhea said...

It's all about ANNIE this week!

Lapa37 said...

Mine is up sorry I'm a little late

Flo said...

Mine is up finally!!

storyteller said...

I participated with birds & doggies today ;--)

Jane Hards Photography said...

It's mothering sunday here and I've a cutie with her babies.

Rhea said...

Where did Mr. Linky go?? I was going to try to visit a bunch of critters...

judi/Gmj said...

Up and running, did a slide show this time, Thanks for continuing to be a great place to post and visit. Judi

RA said...

Happy weekend everybody :)! Thanks for another great Camera Critters round. Best wishes.

Mel said...

Be blessed all...and SOME day I'm actually going to list my URL in the right spot! ")

Shosh said...

I can't believe I made it to the critter post this week.

Vicky said...

It's my first time participating this camera critters meme . Thanks for hosting it.

have a blessed week.
Greetings from Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

I have the California State bird this weekend. Happy CC everyone!

Anonymous said...

Another glimpse of a pigeon. Have a nice day.

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Mine is posted! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Carolina said...

Hi everyone, my post is about our 19-year old cat Bengeltje.

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

I'm a newbie! It's my 1st time posting. Hello everyone!

Anonymous said...

Proud as a peacock this week:)