Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Camera-Critters #306

My paid subscription to the other linky service has expired.  With the baby, along with another MAJOR change in financial circustances, I am trying to cut back on expenses.  So, I am using a free service that, unfortunately, doesn't include thumbnails.  If I pick up a paid blog opportunity, I will use it to get a new subscription for us.  Until then, I hope you continue to enjoy Camera-Critters and don't mind the lack of thumbnails too much!

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Happy Weekend, Misty! Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Just appreciate that you host this great meme. Thanks so much! (Free is good.)

DeniseinVA said...

I'll be signing up when you have a chance to do it Misty and will keep checking back. I know how busy you are with that sweet wee baby of yours. I've loved this meme ever since I found out about it, and will always support it when I have any critter posts. Thank you for hosting such a great meme.

carol l mckenna said...

Thanks for hosting and hope all is well ~ xxx

artmusedog and carol
www.acreativeharbor.com

Karen said...

No problem about the linky! It's great you are still hosting. thanks.

Powell River Books said...

No worries, I enjoy the group. - Margy

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Misty, it is all good...:)JP

Anni said...

I thank you for your continual dedication on Camera Critters. As for me, I think the curiosity of what others share without the linky thumbnails is much more fun/interesting! You never know what you're gonna get.

This is just fine!! Don't fret. Those of us who are true memers don't care one way or another! Besides, saving money is on ALL our minds these days.

SquirrelQueen said...

Not having thumbnails doesn't bother me at all. Thank you for hosing this fun meme.

Kay L. Davies said...

"We're so happy to have this meme, we don't mind anything," says Lindy.
—Kay and Lindy

Gattina said...

Honestly I prefer the free version, it's more simple and goes quicker and anyway I'll see the pictures on the blog ! So far I have always used free versions !

Dina said...

Misty, thanks for all the time and effort you invest in this sweet meme year after year. All the best to you.

Victoria said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome meme! It is my first time playing!
Happy Week to you all!
Victoria